- Our Products
- New Items
Jotun Barrier ZEP
|Type||EPOXY ZINC RICH PRIMER|
|Primer Base Type||Oil Based|
|Packaging Size||20 ltrs|
Barrier ZEP this is a two component polyamide cured zinc epoxy coating. It provides corrosion protection as part of a complete coating system. To be used as primer in atmospheric environments. Suitable for properly prepared carbon steel substrates only. This product complies with ASTM D520 type II zinc dust.
|Paint Base Type||ZINC BASED PAINT|
|Form Of Paint||Paste|
|Packaging Size||5 KG|
ZINGA is an unmodified 96% zinc coating that can can be brushed, sprayed or rolled on either as a primer or single coat system for ferrous metals, including rust-damaged and galvanised metal. There is no need to dismantle the equipment and application is easy.
ZINGA is non toxic and environmentally friendly when dry. It can be used under a wide range of temperatures (-40°C to 150°C), touch-dries quickly (a second layer can be applied after only an hour), and humid or damp conditions do not prevent application.
ZINGA is the ideal protection coating for large metal structures where dismantling is not an option, or where the equipment is needed for continuous use.
- Can protect longer than hot-dip galvanising (at the same dft)
- Can be applied on site
- Can be used to re-coat existing galvanising
- Existing layers of Zinga can be re-coated
- Excellent primer in Duplex system
- Good resistance to mechanical abrasion
- Excellent adhesion
- Extremely flexible
- Can be applied in extreme temperatures
- Weldable to X-ray quality
- Certified to not spread flame or create smoke (BS476 parts 6&7)
- Unlimited shelf-life and unlimited pot-life